While on site with a customer recently we discovered that their VSTS build for producing their Selenium tests was producing around 800MB of artifacts, this seemed pretty high for something that should just be producing a bunch of test DLLs. So I turned to PowerShell to figure out what was actually being produced and where it was.
Following on from my earlier post about installing MIM Sync I’ve moved on to installing MIM Portal and Service via PowerShell DSC.
A recent project involved installing Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) 2016 SP1 as part of a deployment to Azure. As this is being done using DSC there was no way to interact with the installation or click buttons in a installation wizard, so PowerShell to the rescue.
subscribe via RSS